Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Unknown Journey

4 months have passed.
But seem like 4 years
or may be 14.
So much has happened.
So much changed.
Yet all remains the same.
I stand here alone.
Enveloped by a crowd.
That swooshes past me.
Without ever touching.
But the vacuum surounding me
pierces me so hard.

I stand here alone.
Unable to move.
Unable to reach out.
Unable to cry loud.
My mind is frozen.
I ponder over my own existence.
Do I even exist?

No, it's all a dream.
Nobody seems to notice.
Nobody stops to look.
I'm so invisible.
I feel like a float.
Too heavy to sink,
yet too light to fly away.
And so I remain imprisoned
in my own shadow there.

I want to move on.
I want to walk away.
But my trail is undefined.
My journey too long.
Destiny's out of sight.
And so full of mist.
I hear so many noises
but can't see a single soul.
All are oblivious to me
or perhaps I to them.
So I must venture alone
on my sole journey
afraid of what to come
tired of my weary feet
not knowing where to go
yet going on nonetheless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home