Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Interesting

I was going through different blogs and found one which was dedicated to names only. Some listings were quite funny, like:

Two names I found listed in this order:
Brandi Born
Brandi Coffin
OR
Erin X. Hale
(her parents did this on purpose)

PS:- Seems like I'm making up for the missed days ;-) Well, not really! Just found so much to write once I started. Dunno where's it coming from :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

free house wanted want ad

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home