Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Disappearing Act

Yes, I vanished! I warned you, didn't I! :-D After all, I'm a workaholic.

Wow! It's been whole 2 weeks. For 2 weeks, I let my thoughts come and go without taking note. At times I blocked them out; at times I didn't feel motivated enough to jot them down; at times I just didn't have the time.

I'd been wishing lately there were a 1000 hours in a day instead of 24. That way I could easily finish my work in 900 hours, I can sleep for 10 hours, and the rest 90 I can have fun. Wouldn't that be cool! ;-)

But really I DO need more than 24 hours. That's too little for as much as I do, not to mention lots more I wanna do.

Anyway till my wish is granted, let me get back to work and finish off as much as I can.

High of Today: When the adrenaline was running high coz I hadn't been able to submit my tax returns due to several screwups (sorry, can't find a nicer word) and it was the final day of submission. Anyway all's well that ends well, that's why I'm reporting it as a high instead of low ;-)

Low of Today: Got a scare when my wound from the surgery I underwent 6 months ago (myomectomy) started hurting. However it was just a false alarm, so I'm relieved and feeling much better now. Thank God! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home