Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Highs and Lows

In the movie "The Story of US", Bruce Willis' charater was fond of stating his highs and lows of the day. That seemed a nice way of expressing one's emotions.

So my high of today is the lovely weather - the clouds and the cool breezes and the view outside my study window.

My low today is the hurting right knee that I accidentally smashed yesterday. Not too much of a low, but it's in pain :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home