Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My First Associations

I couldn't think of any links to add to my blog except a couple of other blogs. My brother Zack has always been an ardent speaker and indulges so much and so vigorously in discussions and arguments that I sometimes find it hard to keep up ;-) Yet it's always interesting and enlightening to read what's he procrastinating on at the moment.

My chottee si shweet sis-in-law (other bro's wife) doesn't weep n whine as much as she's proclaiming in her blog. Though I'd been in a fix about starting a blog for long, she now became the motivating factor to finally get me going. Let's see which one of us is able to keep at it regularly now :-)

Back to work now....enough time wasted :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home