Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The Beginning

Ah! Finally I've moved my lazy butt (I didn't actually move ;-) ) and brought myself to create a blog. So here it is. I just hope I don't become a sloth again and keep posting to it regularly. I have a habit of not jotting down the bizarre thoughts I have from time to time and letting them pass.... I'll make a try now to catch them before they become lost in the mist, so you might hear some of my mumbling. Don't bother if you can't understand half of it, I'll keep mumbling still :-D

Have a happy day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

What took you so long? I have been asking you for a long time.

It would be interesting to hear your jumbled thoughts. ;-)

2:48 AM  
Blogger Munira said...

Thanks Zack :-)

But they're not jumbled, only mumbled ;-)

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home