Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Wasting Time

I've found myself spending more time here than I should, fixing small things and just playing around. Oh this seems so tempting! ;-) Whereas earlier I was afraid I wouldn't find the time or the words to post here frequently, now I'm scared I might get hooked to it :-o

Anyway it's healthy activity - for me that is; for others the overdose might cause some side-effects ;-) But then I never said this is gonna be the best thing that has happened to you :-D

And I know I'm a narcissist. But thanks anyway :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

Blogging does take up a lot of time.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home