Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Lazy

I know I vanished for 4 days. Just been lazy :-D Thought to concentrate on work fully, and didn't find time.

When I was doing my Masters (I did MSc Applied Psychology with a major in Clinical Psychology), our head of department used to say: "We spend 50% of our lives sleeping, and even during the rest of 50%, most of the time we're looking for a break and some comfort. Well, we will get eternal rest eventually, won't it help to work now?"

So true! If we analyze our lives, most of it is just a waste. Either we do nothing, or we try to do nothing, or we run after things that end up in nothing.

Think about it. Meanwhile I'll work ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home