Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Deception

Life decieves us
and we decieve ourselves
It's a vicious cycle
History repeats itself
There's so much to learn
Yet all is wasted
Efforts are futile
We start from nowhere
and end up alone
We miss the journey,
the pleasures within
and the sanctity
of our being
We strive for the unknown
tearing everything apart
Reaching out to others
that vanish without fault
Will we ever realize
where we're going
Will we ever stop
to catch our breaths
Will we ever find
meaning to it all
Will there ever be
a lesson learnt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home