Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Another Blog

Seeing us creating blogs, my father also got motivated and made one for himself. He is fed up with the hypocrisy in the world and wants to express his opinions on the general state of affairs in the world. I'm sure you will find a lot of serious postings and discussions on Hypocrisy Thy Name. For those of you deep thinkers out there, enjoy! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrr.. u didnt mention where ur dad's blog was at? i'd like to read :)

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr.. u didnt give any link or name to ur dad's blog?

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home