Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

A Secret

My English lecturer in FSc once said: "If a girl of 16 is not beautiful, it's not her fault; but if a woman of 40 is not beautiful, it is her fault."

She explained that at 16 every girl is naturally beautiful, if she's not there's not much she can do about it. But with time, our character traits start showing on our face. By the time we're 40, our face becomes a reflection of what we are - instead of the natural physcial beauty portrayed by it at 16. So if we're kind, our faces will look soft and gentle; if we're bitter, our faces will look harsh; and so on....

What do you wanna look like when you're older? Think about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

To correctly put it "face is monitor of the person". Face reading has always been a subject of study and research. Some call in art of face reading but I claim it to be a sciece. God has blessed humans with many capabilities. It is up to them to make good use of them. Mind, it has to be good use to get good grasp of the subject. All the deeds (or misdeeds) of a person are reflected on his / her face. To read a face one has to work hard in this subject as in case of any other subject.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting theory. i'm not sure i agree completely, but it is something i will be thinking about. does this also mean that cruel/bad/evil people have ugly faces?

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home