Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Caution!

Just thought to post a warning for minors reading this blog. I'm an adult and hence, at times, might make use of language or information strictly for adults. I do not guarantee in any way that my blog is fit for reading by minors. So please use your own discretion, without any liability on my part. Thanks :-)

PS:- This, in no way, means I'd be posting anything obscene here. NEVER. However, there might be topics, statements or words not appropriate for children.

10 Comments:

Blogger Munira said...

You mean you haven't even read it yet???

Shame on you!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Munira said...

Btw where's your blog?

I wanna add it to the list.

:-D

6:31 PM  
Blogger Zack said...

If your blog is for adults, then how will you visit your own blog, kid? ;-)

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Keep up the great work, Cheers!
- www.blogger.com n
phentermine

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good site.
- www.blogger.com 8
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. Its a little to digest but will keep reading.
- www.blogger.com r
spaghetti alla carbonara

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work guys. Good resources here, very useful. Your web site is helpful. I will bookmark!
- www.blogger.com p
download ringtone
cell phone ringtone
free ringtone
ringtone
real music ringtone
polyphonic ringtone
linkin park ringtone
madonna ringtone
lil wayne ringtone
eminem ringtone
50 cent ringtone

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hentai capitol hentai capitol [url=http://hhent.com/index32.html]hentai capitol[/url] hentai capitol

This a good link's !
[i]Posted by Admin[/i]

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ringtone verizon wireless site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Ringtoneplaats provides mobile media ringtones,wallpapers,logos,java games and more!!!!!
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home