Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I Miss My Li'l Angel!

It's been 3 days I haven't seen my lovely niece Michelle. Seen over the webcam, that is. Haven't been able to see her in real yet as she lives in NJ and me in Isloo :-(

She's now 51 days old Masha Allah. For the past 2 days she's got a cold (may be coz of the changing weather). Poor thing has a stuffy nose. I hope and pray she gets well soon.

In the picture below she's exactly 1-month old. So responsive, Masha Allah :-)



Smiling while lying on her tummy ;-)



Isn't she a doll? :-D



So my low of today has been not being able to see my Michelle sleeping in her swing.

High is of course the lovely weather. I get intoxicated by it ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

Hey, I recognize that kid. She's sleeping right beside me right now.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Munira said...

Heheh! Give her a BIG KISS from me.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Munira said...

Thanks Karen :-)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so cute................. ANd be happy.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home