Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Winter has Arrived!

So cool and rainy outside. Seems like winters are finally here. Sitting here enjoying the view outside, feeling the cool breezes brush against my skin giving rise to a number of sensations .... such lovely weather makes me happy and sad at the same time. I want to keep staring at it in amazement, enchanted with the purity of nature, letting it rake in me emotions lying low. I let the winds play with me, filling me with renewed vigour and contentment that I'm able to revel in such blessings. Thank you God, for giving us such wonderful gifts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home