Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Night is Blind

The night is blind
Naked in its blackness
Alluring its victims
To its mystic silence

Gray as the clouds
Stark as the truth
Standing aloft
Alone in the corner

It races past me
Amidst rising horizons
Raising my sensitivity
To the heightened senses

O sensuous feeling
Refusing to contain
Breaking all boundaries
Reaching to pain

Noone is there
The night hinges on
It moves me along
Losing all distinctions

I wait wait and wait
For the sight of the pure
But there's no more
The night is blind
As blind as me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home