Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

If I had Wings....

If I could fly
I'd climb up high
Into the skies
I'd dive like a bird
Into the seas
I'd flutter
Like a butterfly

Oh if I could fly
I'd roam
to distant lands
I'd float
over unseen places
I'd gloat
over the mystic silence

of the sleeping soil
and the roaring rivers

I'd glide and slide
I'd swing like a breeze
And race like a wind
I'd reach out to all
I'd touch every single soul
I'd keep going
on and on
Beyond all boundaries
Farther than all
known paths!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zack said...

If I had wings, I would not fly. :-)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home