Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

......

It's a burning flame cold as ice
A thirst that satiates my whole being
That puts a sparkle in my eyes
And contentment in my soul
A yearning crossed beyond the imaginable
Wrenching the heart with pain
And yet glistening it with hope
Making it bliss with boundless joy
It thrives like a wonderful being
It lives like a joyful kid
Not yet afraid of the unknown world
Not held back by its torturous reins
It's bubbling inside ready to burst
But keeping me together instead
It makes me smile and makes me laugh
And makes me cry and feel lost
Oh it surely is a precious thing
It makes me wish for more
If I'm born again, I'd want it all the same :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home