Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Live

Live all you can; it's a mistake not to. It doesn't so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven't had that what have you had?

Henry James
British (US -born) author (1843 - 1916)

5 Comments:

Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

Correct. So one should live hapily.

10:52 AM  
Blogger deewani said...

We should try and put 100% into each day as we never know when our last day will be. I know from experience that life can be cut short when you least expect it.

Enjoy :-)

2:50 AM  
Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

یہ زندگی مجھ کو عزیز ہے
کہ اللہ کی دی ہوئی چیز ہے

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, life is very short, so do today what we can to safeguard for the eternal life to come.
Please take a look at my blog and link it up here.

5:58 PM  
Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

My dear baytee may Allah bless you with all the happiness aameen

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home