Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm drifting....

I'm drifting
into a new land
filled with air
and mystical power

I float into it
feeling weightless
unaware of
my own existence

I feel like
in a dream
waiting
to wake up

Instead I go deeper
and deeper
into my slumber
I keep floating

I see a world around me
I see so much going on
Yet I remain apart
from it all

I watch it
from a distance
watching myself
as a third person

I see myself
live and die
and again
spring to life

I hear the murmurs
of mingling bodies
I feel the heat
of the undead

I reach out
and cry
I scream
into a vacuum

I lean forward
to touch
but it eludes me
It's out of reach

I see the glow
of life turn me
into a bright
shining star

I shoot into the distance
I travel far
I spread over
a vast aura

I split up
into tiny spots
rays of light
or perhaps wet drops

I pour over you
enveloping you
shielding you
from all pain

I wish you could
see me
I wish you could
touch me

But I'm invisible
I live on
around you
I dream on....

......waiting to be awakened.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawwwwwww!!!

1:28 AM  
Blogger deewani said...

I liked this. It says a lot :-)

12:58 AM  
Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

Who is this crazy person using my name at the first comment.
Very soft and light poetry, difficult for the crude to understand.

7:25 AM  
Blogger deewani said...

I can close my eyes and can see myself floating over the buildings and streets around my home. It feels so real until I wake up.
I miss your posting Munira.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Munira said...

Thanks, Deewani :-)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home