Mumbling

Some random thoughts, sometimes bizarre, sometimes dark, sometimes just incomprehensible!

Name:
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan

I'm an incorrigible optimist, yet a pessimist. I'm a realist, yet an idealist. I'm a dreamer, yet very practical. I'm very liberal, yet very religious. I'm an open person, yet don't share much with anyone. I love people, yet am solitary by nature. I'm too giving, yet too demanding. I'm quite broad-minded, yet very stubborn. I'm as good a listener as bad a talker.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A Moment of Silence

Please give me a moment of silence
A pause for serenity
Of total presence
And complete absorbance

Give me a listening ear
To hear the unsaid words
To share expressive glances
And take in hidden thoughts
Be lost in understanding
Reaching out to each other
while standing still

Let's speak again
without words
Let's read more
and speak less
Let the trust
flow again...
Let us be one!

3 Comments:

Blogger افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

"moment of silence" is an essetial of life but people of this so called advanced world do not realise. They believe in noise which in science is known as polution.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are all part of this so called advance world. Whatever the world is coming to we should all take the responsibility and admit it that whatever wrong is happening around us is all because of our ignorance. Blaming others wont help.

1:00 AM  
Blogger M said...

"And when he is silent your heart ceases not to listen to his heart;"
Khalil Gibran

The oneness of the mind over mindless words.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home